Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliirielle

Melody Avatar
I want to thank Olias, Vivienne, and Celebrithrade for the fun dinner date RP tonight. It was very enjoyable and seeing your home was so lovely!
We had such a great time with you and Celebrithrade both! Thanks for the RP!

DubiousScroll

pilgrim

Seriously, the rp tonight was FANTASTIC, absolutely blown away. So much fun and so appreciate you! 

platinum01

@thorien@edwardfalcona@necrofai@pilgrim@anthonyjj87@turtle Fellow Radiance Storyline players! Thank you so much for all the fun and role play in this custom setting. I know the DM was ready for things to come to close... but I wish it was later rather than sooner. Oh well, it happens. I enjoyed sharing the "stage" with you lot and look forward to more RP amongst our various characters. See you in game!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

hyrulee

platinum01 Avatar
@edwardfalcona@necrofai@pilgrim@anthonyjj87@turtle Fellow Radiance Storyline players! Thank you so much for all the fun and role play in this custom setting. I know the DM was ready for things to come to close... but I wish it was later rather than sooner. Oh well, it happens. I enjoyed sharing the "stage" with you lot and look forward to more RP amongst our various characters. See you in game!
F for Radiance. I'm glad I got to be there, and that I got to play with all of you. It was a genuine blast while it lasted, and I'll miss Radiance! <3

legofsalmon

Thankyou very much to the player of Gaieus (sp sorry) for giving me an IC and OOC introduction to the server by giving me a tour around Arabelle.

snorriht

I (and Benito the Black) wish to thank the players of Charlotte, Elzevir, Ness, Zhubzob, Ghorin and Nemora, for some fun roleplay over the last few weeks. I feel I have forgotten a few other names, for which I apologise, on behalf of my poor memory.

Caerylia Durothil

I thank the Elves of Deepingdale for the aelou! I was happy to attend my first one.

Spiritbox

I wanted to say thank you to the players that have made my return most enjoyable. Thank you to , , ,  for their marvelous characters and interactions!

Diestormlie

Thank you to the wonderful WhiskeyDingo! I really enjoyed Wrenn's and Ness' talk!
Drive it like you stole it.

kingofaquilonia

This is a few weeks past due but thank you to those I've interacted with on Anok since my return a few weeks/a month ago. A special thanks is in order for SpacePope and Throg as I believe the majority of my interactions have been with them and our various dungeon runs. I also had a great deal of fun with Anok's brief interactions with Cassyra Argen(Afraid I don't know the acct name). It was a few weeks ago but I also had a great interaction with Vallora on Anok where there was a moment of tension that devolved into private giggles between them as the rest of the square continued to get fired up. And most recently I had some fun RP with Ness Bana's player and the player of Igorivich( I might have terribly mis-spelled  that). Anok has been alot of fun since my return. Definitely alot different than my typical Uthgardt barbarian flavor. Still developing him and looking forward to see where it all goes.

Eruheran

Firstly my thanks go to    for all the top tier rp since we began together on the server.

Thanks to    for the hosted history recounting. That was a lot of typing to do, and it felt very fluent and well-constructed. Thank you also to those in the elves of Deepingdale for being so welcoming to us. Especially  .

Also to many others, including but not limited to, Elzevir, Yrlisa, Vilaatha, Vilaraal, Dietrich, Grimlock, Daniel and those who were present at the Aelou and the history meet for the added experience.

Eruheran

I enjoyed the rp today with Melody, Celebrithrade and Caerylia.

The philosophical angles challenged me a bit, but it was an enjoyable mental run-around, and I look forward to the next time - after some history revision.

More not named were involved and helped flesh out the experience with their add-ins.

snorriht

I want to thank the players of Marcus (Greycastle), Nit, Imzy, Iris, Edy and Isolde over the last few days for some great, and fun RP  :)

Running With Razors

I usually don't post in these threads, though I must absolutely thank for being one of the best partners a person can have for conversations and the occasional idle chat. She also dresses pretty well.
- From the guy who plays Daniel.
"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
- A soldier-for-hire. Warrior. From a galaxy far, far away.

Daniel Ogden - Swashbuckling Arcanist. Hunted. Haunted.