Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigerlily

Thank you to a bunch of people today for great roleplay in the Seraph and Duchess, was nice to have relaxed roleplay that felt both casual and and yet more personal than typical Square RP:

(Reecie)
(Theo)
(Charity)
@singerfromthemist (Ingrid)
(Kayleth)
(Sylvesi)
(Isandra)
(Amethyst)
(Thayne)
(Wolfgang)
(Dindlebitter)
(Grim)
(Shash)

and of course,  (Melody) for some great one on one rp that helped Skye sort out (ha!) her personal life a bit.

Hopefully I did not forget anyone, and if I did I'm sorry!

Deleted

It was a delight. I hope we can all do it again soon. :)

Deleted

General shout out to all the folks who turned up at the Dancing Duchess last night and managed to keep Ingrid busy during her stint subbing in behind the counter. It was a surprisingly enjoyably enjoyable little evening of colorful characters all around. From the elf who thinks she's a dwarf to Thayne falling spellbound to Wolfgang's cooking. :D

Etanu

singerfromthemist Avatar
May 23, 2021 7:22:16 GMT -5  @singerfromthemist said:
General shout out to all the folks who turned up at the Dancing Duchess last night and managed to keep Ingrid busy during her stint subbing in behind the counter. It was a surprisingly enjoyably enjoyable little evening of colorful characters all around. From the elf who thinks she's a dwarf to Thayne falling spellbound to Wolfgang's cooking. :D
This.  Right here.  I can't thank people enough.  I wish I could list every name that was there, but there were just too many.  I'd be practically listing the entire server.  Thank you so much, everyone.  It really made my night to have everyone in there.

It was pretty fun, thanks everyone.

shalvenay

singerfromthemist Avatar
May 23, 2021 7:22:16 GMT -5  @singerfromthemist said:
Yes, thank you for the chance to have Argratha do it like old times and break out her tavern-bard side :) Don't get to do things like that on her all that often since she's ICly tied down a bunch by the littles at the orphanage, after all...

Garage Trashcan

I just want to thank @belladonna again for the HWC RP we had yesterday. I liked that our characters didn't immediately agree on everything and that we had to work through it, and overall was a great scene that I really enjoyed. Thank you.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

platinum01

Though it was brief, I enjoyed the interaction between Kron and Lith and look forward to more. It will be interesting to see where their interactions and conversations may go. : )
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

LichKnight

platinum01 Avatar
  Though it was brief, I enjoyed the interaction between Kron and Lith and look forward to more. It will be interesting to see where their interactions and conversations may go. : )
So did I! Hopefully they can meet again sometime soon :-)

Melody

I just wanted to thank , @belladonna, , and  for the wonderful RP today. It was so lovely to meet Ava and such a sweet RP session. You're all wonderful!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Terallis

I wanna give a massive shout out to , , , , , and everyone else of the Duchess crew I've been RPing with on Eirik. It has been absolutely phenomenal for character development, motivations, and just all around a fantastic fun time. Havent had so much playing Eirik as I have with all you lovely people lately. ^_^
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

rohuli

Same to that pile along with thorien, zazie, Lordi, Finrael, and all the members of the shield for making my first few weeks on the server a great time.

Terallis

@belladonna

I wanna give a huge shoutout to you all for the RP this evening. Absolutely fantastic bit of fun in the Velethuil Treetops, throughout the hours spent up there. Had a huge blast, especially with that surprise! Especially with Ava and Sariel, you both are great and a ton of fun. Hoping you stick with the server so we can keep having fun! ^_^
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Valimar Dragonbane

rohuli Avatar
Same to that pile along with thorien, zazie, Lordi, Finrael, and all the members of the shield for making my first few weeks on the server a great time.
Thanks! It's been great getting to know Luca!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

hyrulee

I just wanted to take the time to thank a few players!

- Thank you for RPing with me on Kron with multiple characters. Be it Soley, Rin, Yarrow, Nym or Kyzirach. It's been interesting getting to interact with the same character on so many different personalities. You've always been chill about their reactions to your character, and I appreciate that. But you better stop using that crawling animation or I'm gunna gank you! :P

- I think I've interacted with all of your PC's at some point with all of mine. I appreciate how great you've been as a friend, and as a roleplayer. You're a genuinely kind and caring person, and I'm very grateful to be friends! I've adored our RP together, be it on Rin, Yarrow, Nym, or Kyzirach and many more!.. Thanks for creating such interesting stories with me!

- Of course I can't make an appreciation post without mentioning the Copper Conqueror! Thank you so much for the RP between Soley and Julian, as well as the RP between Feredir and Rin/Sylvesi/Soley. Though we don't get to RP together much anymore, I appreciate the time that we do get to hang out. Soley and Julian are such an odd couple together, but their story works so well! I hope I get the chance to RP with you more often, and thank you for all the RP we've had together so far!

- I'm going to keep this vague, but I just wanted to praise you for your roleplay in a recent event. Though it was a group effort, your PC really stood out to me as an absolute badass. I really appreciate how you handled the situation, as it didn't feel like you were overtaking the plot at all. It was absolutely awesome to see and I genuinely gasped IRL when 'that thing' happened. It was really cool, and I love how hard the character fought for her companions. Such a wonderful moment, and very well played. Great job.

- I know I literally just thanked you in the DM Experience thread but I have to thank you once more as a player. Melody and Rin have a unique friendship that I absolutely adore. Each time the two interact I feel like they've a brief history with one another. Each time they open up to one another feels so genuine and heartfelt. I have always enjoyed what time we've had to RP with one another, and I hope I get to pester you even more. Thank you so much for being such a good person. 

- You've been so awesome to RP with, and I am so grateful to have met you. I love getting to interact with your characters, and genuinely look forward to hanging out whenever we do. There's been some silly times together In-game, and some heartfelt moments. Thank you so much for being such a great friend.

- Like I said for Rohuli, I'm very grateful to have met you on this server. You've been a genuine blast to RP with, and I've found myself dying of laughter when we hang out- or having some genuinely heartfelt and amazing moments together IC. You've made this server so much fun to play, and I'm so grateful to be your friend. I hope we get to hang out more in the future, and I'll always look forward to RPing together. 

- I have appreciated every interaction with you IC or OOC! You're such a wonderful and kind person, and I am so glad to have met you! Be it on Eilanis and Eiran, Rin and Eina/Shrike, or Soley and Eina. Each time we RP together I've enjoyed it, and absolutely adored the stories you have told. I look forward to seeing how Eiran and Eilanis get along in Radiance, it's given me a good laugh and greater appreciation of the plot with their stories. Eina has helped Soley and Rin so much, and I adore both of their friendships with your character. Both of them feel unique, and I can't thank you enough for that.

- Be it the bard who wants to seduce the Black Knight, teasing Ohzra about his eyes to make him blush, helping Soley with a charity auction, or getting to know my new characters such as Lith interacting with Kyzirach.. I've genuinely appreciate you as a person, and as a player. You always manage to get a good laugh out of me, and hit me with the feels when characters we adore die in plots. Thank you so much for the RP we've had together, and I really hope we get to interact with one another more!

- I just wanted to say that every interaction I've had with you has given me a really good laugh. Njal in the Radiance plot has been an absolute treat to get to know. You've made some genuinely interesting characters that I've always enjoyed interacting with. We don't get to chat too much, but I really look forward to getting to know more of your characters! Thank you so much for being so welcoming and kind to me on this server. I really appreciate it.

There are so many more I want to thank, but this post will be massive if I do. So I'm going to give a shout-out to a few players! Such as; Sol'mer, Ava Ester, Vega, Gareth, MEAT (Rest in peace), Reverence/Roscoe/etc, I could go on forever but thank you to everyone who has RP'd with me! I really appreciate it.