Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

platinum01

, , , and Thank you so very much for role play, lately, with Jocelyn. it's really helped me get a greater feel for the character, flesh her out a bit more, and develop other goals I'd not anticipated. So much fun has been had and I definitely look forward to more interactions with your characters to see how the relationships progress & grow.

Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

Melody

I want to thank for the wonderful RP today with Charity. You're such an amazing RPer and I enjoyed it so, so much. Wow, you're so good!  :D
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Garage Trashcan

I'd just like to give a shout out to since I've been back. You immediately reached out to me to set up multiple RP opportunities, help me get involved, and Servillah has been absolutely fascinating.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Avariel

Melody Avatar
I want to thank  for the wonderful RP today with Charity. You're such an amazing RPer and I enjoyed it so, so much. Wow, you're so good!  :D
Thank you,  ! It was so much fun, and you're an absolute joy and inspiration to play with!

autokilla

I've really enjoyed our rp lately. Especially with Demi and Tasia :)

Raysiel

platinum01 Avatar
, , , and Thank you so very much for role play, lately, with Jocelyn. it's really helped me get a greater feel for the character, flesh her out a bit more, and develop other goals I'd not anticipated. So much fun has been had and I definitely look forward to more interactions with your characters to see how the relationships progress & grow.

Aww!  It's been great developing Quar alongside Jocelyn. Finally we have characters that interact!  You're a great roleplayer, and your characters are always so unique.

Avariel

Thank you  for your welcoming attitude, wonderful roleplay, and meaningful engagement on Thayne. In addition to just being a blast to talk to, and be silly with, you have given my little bard incredible opportunities to grow and develop, on multiple occasions. Thank you. You rock <3

Remus Prime

Thank you to Shalvenay for being so welcoming to the server, and giving some fun interaction so far!  

littleblueman

Shoutout to the players of Wolfgang, Thayne, Amethyst, Skye, Sin-Ra and Joyzael for putting up with Theo earlier today in a particularly pedantic episode of the usually pedantic bard :) I hope you all had as much fun as I had!

Wolfgar

I certainly had! As for myself I'd also like to thank the Sunite ambush commando and everyone else involved in that particular roleplay, the Arabelan standoff had definitely been one the most amusing experiences I had on CD so far since my return.

LichKnight

I've had a blast here since i've been back these past 2-3 weeks. I just wanted to thank Shrike (Thorien), Aunzanara (Pilgrim), Rin (hyrulee) and finally Celdor (Shalvenay). I've had some amazing RP with you all over the past week, and you have given Kron's arc a suprising twist. Thank you guys <3

thorien

Thank you! It was a pleasure to chase Kron down. I admire your adult and composed approach to PVP, using it as a plot tool to enhance the story and make both parties enjoy it thoroughly in the process! :)

hyrulee

It's been a while since I've thanked people for RP, so I'm doing it now! I'd like to thank a lot of people truth be told, but alas. Can't tag the whole server! So thank you to everyone who has given me a chance to roleplay with them, no matter how brief. I truly appreciate it, and I hope that I've made roleplaying with me a decent enough experience. ^^

Eina/Shrike ( ), Ilmryn ( ), Isandra ( ), Feredir, Reverence, and Kron - I'd like to thank you all for the wonderful meeting of the Eilistraeens. Even with different opinions being tossed into the pot, everyone stayed very polite and took time to truly listen to everyone's points and thoughts. It was one of the first times I've ever been in RP with that many people, without any OOC or IC bitterness being left behind by any member of the party. I really loved the care and thought put into the roleplay by everyone there. The fact that we had so many different opinions with no fighting what-so-ever was a real treat! Thank you so much for that. 

(Kron) - It's been a genuine pleasure getting to know and learn about Kron! His unique and interesting take on a Drow following the Spider Queen has been fun to explore. It was a surprise when he showed interest in the Lone Wolf, but a welcome one! I really do look forward to uncovering more about his history and views of the world. Thank you so much for including me in your roleplay. 

(Feredir/Julian) - We've roleplayed a lot together the last few months, and I wanted to give a genuine thank you! It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know Julian and Feredir, and getting a chance to explore their history and different views of the world. Both completely unique to one another, and both offering something new and fresh to roleplay about. You switch between the two very different personalities extremely well, and in such a easily believable way. Well done. I look forward to getting to know them better over time! 

(Reecie) - Be it with Ohzra or Sylvesi, roleplaying with Reecie has been an absolute delight. Such an interesting character, and you play her so well. The very first interaction that Ohzra and Reecie had together was both interesting and fun to experience. Getting a chance to show Ohzra's more gentle nature has been a blast to experience. On top of that, the roleplay that Sylvesi and Reecie had recently was one of the most engaging experiences I've had on the server. So thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to roleplay with you!

(Kelendel) - It was a little while back, but I wanted to thank you for the roleplay in Kelendel's home between Soley, Kel, and Julian. Getting to learn more about Kelendel, and in turn teach him more about Soley was a lot of fun and very emotional. It's always such a blast hanging out with you both IC and OOC. Thanks for being such a great guy, and an interesting roleplayer!

(Halonya/Nikolai) - Though it was brief, the roleplay between Halonya and Rin whilst she's recovering was both very sweet and calming to experience. I don't get many chances to hang out with you or your characters, but when I do (be it on Ohzra or Rin) it's always a good laugh, or a good spot of emotional exploration! Ohzra and Nikolai are huuuugely grumpy bitches together, and I adore it. Their banter back and forth may seem hateful and cruel on the outside. But their friendship and unique way of showing how they care has been a genuine blast to explore. Thanks so much for hanging out, and roleplaying with me. 

(Bud/W.M. Lewis/Literallyallyourcharacters.jpg) - No matter which character you choose to log in as, getting a chance to roleplay with any one of them is a unique and engaging experience. You are one of the best roleplayers I have ever had the pleasure of rolplaying with. Whenever I get the chance to hang out with you in game, I always find myself inspired to work harder on my emotes and how I separate each of my characters with their personalities. There's not much else for me to say, just a fantastic RPer. Thanks for the inspiration, and the great fun Mage..!

(Jocelyn/Amethyst) - Though we don't get much of a chance to bump into one another, roleplaying with both of your PC's on Ohzra has been interesting! Jocelyn, for managing to bring out a calmer side of Ohzra. Amethyst with her cheery back-and-forth with Oz as well. No matter which character, it's always a blast getting to RP with you! Thanks so much for that.

(Roscoe/Reverence) - Getting to RP with Roscoe has always been such a blast. But recently, getting to know him a bit better with Ohzra was a real treat! He's such an interesting and well thought out character, and I can't wait to learn more about him! The very same goes for Reverence. The contrast between the two is night and day, and I love how well you switch between such different characters. Above all that, I really appreciate what an amazingly kind, and caring friend you have been to me. Thanks so much Bushy. <3

(Isandra) - Be it on Rin, Ohzra, Sylvesi, or Soley; Getting to know Isandra, and learn more about her deep and well thought out history has been interesting! I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort behind the character and that you truly care about her a lot. I look forward to pursuing not only the Devil plot with Ohz and Issy, but pursuing the interesting RP we've had between one another with Sylvesi and Issy! No matter who it is, I'm sure I will enjoy spending time with her IC. Thanks so much for spending so much time RPing with me.

platinum01

While there hasn't been as much in depth interaction with Rin or Soley, due to timing, presence of other characters, what-have-you, I also thoroughly enjoyed the role play between Oz and Jocelyn & Amethyst. Seeing his calmer side felt like an infrequent gift; it was well conveyed that the evoked response was a bit of a surprise to Ohzra. <3 I plan to play Amethyst more often than I have so there will be more opportunities for cheeky back-and-forth wordplay!

I appreciated Skye's warmth and inclusion with Amethyst, today. You cannot fathom how much that meant to an elf who feels like an outsider in a lot of ways. She was dropped from a plot, last year; to date, I have no idea why. As a result, it's definitely chipped away at her confidence (and mine, a little), which I am working on remedying as she begins the next chapter of her tale. : )

, , , , , and Turtle. I've loved forming the Green Wardens and getting to know all your characters; BUT, we seriously need to meet up for adventure, event, or just gather for HINfectious role play and cause chaos the way only Halfings can!! Mama Bear will bring the cookies, Gilly will bring the pie, Dani's got the booze, Blaze, Orvil & Diggum will be the entertainment and Silversheen's got the cheese! <3

Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

Edge

Tatya will be the brooding contrast for all the others, and also the bouncer since Diggum's on stage. ;)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda