Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoko Honda

Hehe, yeah nya has yet to see Fey'ri so she has no idea what to make of those stories. Even worst she might have one hanging in her family tree xD

But I appreciate your RP Effort. I really like the idea we've come up with for new direction in storyline!

destinysdesire

I wanna send a big thanks to all the Players, DMs and aDMs involved in Trents event. It was epic even if it ran a bit long. You guys all made the story worth telling and the end result was a major success.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

MyOwnDestiny

Thanks to TheOtherKip for various characters that Walker has had the pleasure to meet! Also Theorem of Neutrality, fantastic fellow Shaundy lover. Great job to everyone that I/Walker has interacted with even a small bit. Each of you is helping to shape who she is on this server, even in the small things that you might not think matter. Much gratitude.

V.I.P. SilverGhost as Adrian (Aa'D'Rine...feckin elven names): You know the story. You are the other half of the story. Thank you greatly, my friend, for the continued excellence in your ability to roleplay your character consistantly and yet evolving constantly all while dealing with the myriad emotions of Walker, for years. I can never adequately express how much of an integral part he has played in her life to a degree that would satisfy my desire to lavish you in praise. I will simply say, thank you. <3

Ogre Time Yay

I just wanna take the time to thank Uncle Ben...
For teaching me the values of life, and letting me know that with all great power comes great abilities... Or was it utilities... Both very handy to know.
Thanks Uncle Ben.

FaeFae

Hey, . Welcome to the server! Your character Celedith Dana is quite fun!

booksarefun666

FaeFae Avatar
Hey, . Welcome to the server! Your character Celedith Dana is quite fun!
Thank you!

jamaisvu

I didn't actually get to post this the other day, but I was very impressed of what I saw of Myv Rodale and Brigur. Keep it up, friends!

Deleted

Back at you. Please bring us more Aunra and Silas.

Dismus

A huge thank you to all off you for helping me bring the Skyrock plot to a close these last few days. I know there where a lot of you but, you guys did amazing! Your emotes for everything all around where amazing. I could feel your characters coming to life with all the fights of the dragons ,the frustration and then overcoming the frustration of the underwater traps, the ambushes and the personality clashes people put aside to accomplish it all was amazing. The last two quests and the the rp from you guys made my love for dming even stronger!

Nya 
Nim Elen 
Faelon
Keldray 
Trent  
Aryin 
Thalanil
Brigur @vronsky  
Jaylithel
Taeghen
Nayu 
Kelendel
Rhea @belladonna      
Aaliya
Elf
Daea
Paythin
Silence

destinysdesire

Right back at you , the event was amazing and well drawn out!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

theshobit

Dismus Avatar
A huge thank you to all off you for helping me bring the Skyrock plot to a close these last few days. I know there where a lot of you but, you guys did amazing! Your emotes for everything all around where amazing. I could feel your characters coming to life with all the fights of the dragons ,the frustration and then overcoming the frustration of the underwater traps, the ambushes and the personality clashes people put aside to accomplish it all was amazing. The last two quests and the the rp from you guys made my love for dming even stronger!

Nya 
Nim Elen 
Faelon
Keldray 
Trent  
Aryin 
Thalanil
Brigur @vronsky  
Jaylithel
Taeghen
Nayu 
Kelendel
Rhea @belladonna        
Aaliya
Elf
Daea
Paythin
Silence
I echo your sentiment. I only wish I had the opportunity to have participated from the beginning. Thank you for the inclusion. It was wonderful to see so many band together without killing the server in the process! I definitely look forward to more epic tales like this one. <3

I will become a greater presence in the world. :)

Arya

Right back. :-) You know I was having fun and am looking forward to what the mysterious arrival has to "say" in the future.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ryoko Honda

We were very pleased with the Skyrock Event! Thank you for taking time to run it for us!

Jolena Ogden

This was so fun, in all parts of it!  Thank you Dismus and DMs who supported you :)

onivel

Dismus Avatar

Nya 
Nim Elen 
Faelon
Keldray 
Trent  
Aryin 
Thalanil
Brigur @vronsky  
Jaylithel
Taeghen
Nayu 
Kelendel
Rhea @belladonna        
Aaliya
Elf
Daea
Paythin
Silence
I had a blast and just happy to have been a part of it. Thanks much there Dismus for a great event series.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.