Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

snorriht Avatar
I want to thank the players of Marcus (Greycastle), Nit, Imzy, Iris, Edy and Isolde over the last few days for some great, and fun RP  :)

Thanks! I've been having a blast with Benito!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Diestormlie

I would like to thank Onivel for all the amazing RP that I've had with them and their characters over these months, with special mention for Vilrath.

I would also like to thank Is This Thing On for their amazing Scenes today. They were perfect; incredibly moving.
Drive it like you stole it.

onivel

Diestormlie Avatar
I would like to thank Onivel for all the amazing RP that I've had with them and their characters over these months, with special mention for Vilrath.

I would also like to thank Is This Thing On for their amazing Scenes today. They were perfect; incredibly moving.

I've loved every minute of the ups and downs.. joys and tragedies they have gone through together. Thank you.. its been a tremendous ride with them. 

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Eidolon

Really want to thank Whisper, Meridian, Alastriona, Rowna and Aravilar for making my first extended plot just fantastic. You all were invested and had some great RP moments. I hope you all had as much fun as I did running for you all.

haroshia

Eidolon Avatar
Really want to thank Whisper, Meridian, Alastriona, Rowna and Aravilar for making my first extended plot just fantastic. You all were invested and had some great RP moments. I hope you all had as much fun as I did running for you all.
Thank you very much for running it.  I'm really glad I was fortunate enough to be able to get in on it, and had a great time.  

Muzz

Eidolon Avatar
It was a delightful first quest for me on Cormyr, and really well done; thank you for the experience! 

Diestormlie

Just wanted to say thanks for Melody (in her Player Capacity) as, err, Melody. Ness and her have had some excellent and very enjoyable scenes in the past few days.
Drive it like you stole it.

snorriht

I want to thank Lena, Solf and Marcus (Greycastle) for some very enjoyable roleplay at the Immerflow and beyond.  

Valimar Dragonbane

snorriht Avatar
I want to thank Lena, Solf and Marcus (Greycastle) for some very enjoyable roleplay at the Immerflow and beyond.  
Awww, thanks! Benito is a fun character to get to know!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

fluffyduck

Wanted to personally thank over here to people like and  for some really amazing RP experiences that I had the option to experience during the last couple of weeks!

Jazzmyra

Shout out to  and  for the fun interactions and meaningful roleplay during Anyai's quest. Glad you all stuck with her for it! 

And in general, thanks @ basically everyone I RP with. The server does help me a lot through my day to day troubles which 2020's seem intent to make as taxing as possible for me :D

Silveryfeather

My turn:

Thank you for the awesome rp between Castellos and Holly it's been a fun journey so far and i can't wait to see where it leads. Also thank you for your patience when real snags me away from CD as it sometimes does

Tevna and Draven, such an intruiging story we are weaving between them. It has only begun but i'm sure there will many interesting twists and turns in their path

Thank you for being a good friend and great person to rp with! I do care as well :D

The trio of Castellos, Holly and Kallo ( sometimes quartett with Van ) is always a joy to watch and rp. Also thank you so much for the beautiful drawings you did. You're awesome!

We need to rp again! But thank you for the many ideas we shared and developed!

always enjoy rping with you. I don't do it enough

love your sense of humor and your rp! Stay awesome ( also glad that you're back <3 )

thanks for including Eilwyn in your personal quest it was a blast

Be it as a DM or player you're a joy to have around <3

Everyone else i've rped with and haven't mentioned here, you're glorious too! Thank you everyone for making CD a great place to feel safe at and have fun <3

kaobserver

So I'd like to thank for all the great RP we've had in the past three and a half months.  It's been pretty mind blowing and just the RP experience I've needed and been looking for.  So thank you!  

Also more recently all the Players in my Current Nobles Bodyguard Plot.  I recently ran them through some IC interviews and everyone seems a fantastic RP'er so thank you!  And they are!

Lilith Mendar - aliceofthevoid

Geard Boldyr - Power Word Caffeine

Hargand - Uberbadger

Isilya - Tarostar

Valdis - TheNibbles

Saviska 'Savvy' Lasvtera - awakeninfinity

Selina Carter - Throg

Akira Mifuni - moongazer

Look forward to more fun as we get this ball rolling!

Ashlyn Wild

kaobserver Avatar
So I'd like to thank for all the great RP we've had in the past three and a half months.  It's been pretty mind blowing and just the RP experience I've needed and been looking for.  So thank you!  
Aww, this made my day!  Exact same, back at ya!  <3
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."  --Inspired by the immortal words of Edmund Burke

Deleted

This thread is getting too few replies!

Thank you  for your amazing roleplay, and taking time to include everyone in it!