Main Menu

Reduced Playtime

Started by ladybug, Jul 30, 2015, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

With summer winding down and the school year picking back up in a couple weeks, I'm going to have to dial back my playtime until I get a feel for how much adjustment my classes are going to need on the new units and how much of a time commitment out of class I've gotten myself into with some of the extra-curriculars I've gotten involved with. I will still try to be around but not as much.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Nevermore

It is great to hear about a teacher dedicated to their students. Take the time to get things straightened out and the server will be here when you do get time. Good luck on this!

Arya

Sounds like it is going to be an interesting semester for you! I hope things work out and conclude with a good, big bang.  

Best wishes,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow