Main Menu

The light at the end of the tunnel....

Started by Dismus, Aug 21, 2015, 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

As many of you know I went back to school(online) to get more schooling as my first degree was useless (psychology) as I hated counseling after I did it for a year. I just completed my second BS this time in Information Technology with a minor in programming. YAY!! At the same time as when I started back in school I took a job where I travel about 3 days a week all over the US. Today I was offered a position in the same company not traveling anymore starting the first week of October. I find myself dreaming about playing video games again!!!!!! Hopefully when things get settled I can rejoin my favorite server. Miss you all and hopefully see you soon.

----Sent from a Holiday Inn Express in Chicago

Deleted

*Sets all the traps and snares she can find* No running away for you!

Seriously, congrats!  And (hopefully) welcome back!

Arya

Welcome back, I hope!  

Maybe one day, we will run into each other.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

theshobit

Good luck!  Miss you and hope to catch you when ya pop in. : )

Dismus

Thanks guys. Downloading the haks now and over the weeekend I am going to dig up my books for the cdkeys.

Dismus