Main Menu

Butcher does Steam-Punk airships

Started by Darvins, Oct 03, 2015, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

So innocent me was walking by the Bookstore the other day when what do I see in the window... Jim Butchers new book... in his new setting, a steam-punk Fantasy world where everyone lives in 'Spires' and travels between them by Airship, to avoid the world filled with Monsters...

Oh yes and where there are sentient Cats, and magic and... Damn it people buy it. That is all. (The Aeronaught's Windlas be the name) If only so I can have someone to go 'That was Awesome' with

ladybug

I've been waiting for this to come out. I will definitely pick it up soon - Butcher has yet to write a fantasy I haven't had a blast with.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

I have it but I'm neck-deep in another series at the moment (Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix); as soon as I finish that, I'll be picking up Cinder Spires and going to town on it.

Love me some steampunk and very interested in where Butcher goes with it.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda