Main Menu

Can't find the mod.

Started by darthweasel, Nov 06, 2015, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darthweasel

I am going to guess the IP changed again and I need it.

I can't get into the server lists on NWN anymore.

ladybug

Here

The server crashed a couple hours ago. Fire will get it back up as soon as he can, but I believe he's not home at present.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Yep. Current ETA is around 10 PM Eastern at the earliest.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

darthweasel

Ah so it's not a new IP. I will be look for it later then.

silverwolf64

LOL Cool had me worried for a bit wheni  couldn'tfi nd it  xD 

Fire Wraith

Alright, I'm home now. The server froze up and wasn't responding remotely - and it chose to do so the day I was up near DC visiting family and friends. I cut short the visit and drove home. Luckily it doesn't appear to be anything bad, so I'm rebooting now, and we should be back up shortly.

Edit - it's back up now.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

onivel

Fire Wraith Avatar
Alright, I'm home now. The server froze up and wasn't responding remotely - and it chose to do so the day I was up near DC visiting family and friends. I cut short the visit and drove home. Luckily it doesn't appear to be anything bad, so I'm rebooting now, and we should be back up shortly.

Edit - it's back up now.
RL and especially family comes first.... you didn't need to cut your visit short... That said, I know the folks here appreciate it.

Thank you FW.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.