Main Menu

Quick questions

Started by truly, Dec 04, 2015, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truly

Had some real quick questions, and maybe this goes in General instead. 

About housing, is it all done all at once? As the recent housing update coincided with a new server IP, does that (or would that) happen every a new house is put in? If I build a house for myself now, and submit it and it's approved, would I need to wait until the next large update, and/or would it change the server IP? 

About relevels, do you just ask for it and explain why? Further, if you're granted the relevel, do you lose XP for your current level? 

(And, About Quests, how much detail and scriptedness is generally expected to be done on the player's side? I submitted a kind of long quest request and someone looked over it and told me it was too general and I needed to name an end-point, though I've also seen really vague requests get accepted.) 

Remmy

Housing, once approved, is generally added in via an update, though not necessarily a large one. It all depends on when Vincent wants to add whatever he's currently working on into the module. Your best bet is to get it to him and then if you must RP that whatever home your character will have, assuming it is approved, is under construction. Also the new IP was, I think, due to router issues, not update. It normally stays consistent.

This server is extremely good about relevels for the most part. If you messed up on something, wish to change something, or just find that the build you made really isn't performing as expected or is ill-suited to your RP you'll more likely than not have the opportunity to fix it.

Can't really speak to the requirements about quest requests.

onivel

During relevel, you do not lose XP. Your current XP amounts would be recorded including how much DM/Fairy XP you have. You will be deleveled and brought back up to your recorded amount.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

I will give you some feedback on the quest request later.

Deleted

Is it possible to have new posts appear at the top on the forums? So I don't have to cick to the last page. I like seeing the forums in 'reverse' order, I believe is a setting I've used before.