Main Menu

Traveling

Started by Dismus, Dec 09, 2015, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

So I am traveling for the next 10 days to 14 days for work.  While this shouldn't affect me playing or dming during this time but,  if for some reason the hotel Internet is crap and I'm MIA this is why.  If any body lives near Greenwich Ct I would be more than happy to meet up for a drink.

destinysdesire

Have a safe trip Dismus!!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Deleted

carp6

Sweet!! have a good trip!!

Arya

Safe travels! Let me know if you ever end up stopping in the Dallas/FW area.

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Dismus

I will be there sometime this spring!

Fire Wraith

I'm going to be in Atlanta the weekend after next, since we're discussing such things - and I still haven't figured out what I'm doing over New Years', for that matter :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

destinysdesire

Have a great trip Fire!!!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

onivel

Be well in your travels both of you!  And you ever get the budget to tell the commercial airlines FU and want to fly privately, give me a buzz!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.