Main Menu

Status update

Started by thorien, May 03, 2016, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

Hello friends!

As some people who tend to RP with me more often have probably noticed, I was completely gone for some time, saving for few brief visits online. Currently I am quitely busy with IRL stuff, though hopefully from this weekend the clutch should be loosened a bit. In other words, I hope to catch up with you all very soon.

I also wish to express my gratitude to ones who have poked me via various means of communications. I am doing quitely alright and from now on should be easier to catch if I will be needed.

thorien

From wensday to sunday I will be unavailable in game, though my skype should be reachable if I will be needed.

thorien

I am back, it would seem.

Arya

Welcome back!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

FaeFae

Would upvote this but our forums don't seem to have this feature. Take a smiley face instead! :)

thorien

thorien

I will be abroad until the 6th of July, so most likely I won't be available on the server. On the other hand, I should still be able to check the board and Skype, so feel free to let me know if you need anything. :)

Arya

Have fun!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

It seems I am back in business. :)

FaeFae

thorien

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Welcome back!

Sincerely,
Arya

thorien

thorien

I have informed few of you that I should be back to my normal play schedule after this weekend, but it seems that I will have to push it forward one week. Moving archives will be much bigger deal than we thought, so my assistance will be needed for some time longer, and that means I won't be able to log in much, especially at US evenings and afternoons.

Nonetheless, I will be back at 08.12.2016 - next friday. I should be around this weekend, though sadly I can make no promises at this point.

Thank you for poking me in game and on Skype - I assure that everything is perfectly fine! :) 

Enjoy your time and I'll see you all in game!