Main Menu

Picture Help...

Started by onivel, Aug 04, 2016, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

I've tried this myself and screwed it up horribly so asking for some help here. I have found two images that I would like for a couple of my PCs.

Triandal:

I found this one

Here's the source page

dragons-crown.wikia.com/wiki/File:DC_-_Wizard_-_02.png

Dani

Source page

images2.fanpop.com/images/forum/38000/38116_1247370470039_full.jpg
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

thorien

If I had more time, I would be happy to help. 

This should help you. If not, I will be able to do that tommorow or so.

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Thanks again for the help.. just noticed Triandal is missing the M size in the zip

ladybug

Weird, it looks like I misclicked on a couple of his. Should be fixed here!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

onivel