Main Menu

Where I am

Started by Darvins, Aug 17, 2016, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

So I know from the past that when things are... stressful for me I can be a bit of a ass not on purpose but yeah. On Friday my dad goes in for surgery nothing major, in fact it's a day surgery, he'll be out the same day. On the other hand the last time anyone in our family went for surgery at that hospital, that we where all convinced everything would be fine... well we where at the funeral the next week. So yeah on the face of it I'm fine, but as I said, in the past when I've been feeling real life stress I've been a ass, and I'd rather not risk it again, the moment he's out and everything went well I'll be in game heh. 

Arya

Take care of yourself, first. :-) We will still be here for you!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Take care and be well.. We'll be here.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

sinisteromnibus

Good luck, man. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Darvins

I love this server, thanks to the people in this thread and who messaged me outside of it for your kind thoughts. So everything went fine, actually better than expected actually, or rather my dads worst fears didn't come to pass, and nor did mine, or even really my lesser fears. He's back home, and yeah, it's been a weird few days. Maybe in someways an over reaction on my end, but in either case I'll hopefully be on tonights.

theshobit

That is great news! : ) I will see you in game... when I'm not hiding to make dressies. <3