Main Menu

Oni Update

Started by onivel, Aug 24, 2016, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Eew! Sending thoughts and prayers your way. That sounds scary.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Nevermore

Thinking about you and sending out thoughts and prayers. Take good care of yourself and we'll be here.

Edge

Holy maloney! Good thing they caught it when they did then. Here's hoping everything is smooth sailing from this point. Get well soon!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

theshobit

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Oni. :) You have a small army to help ya.

onivel

RL is kicking my ass. Nothing horrible, just weary and time consuming. Apologies to those I typically RP with for my absence. Considering the circumstances and the likelihood of it not easing up in the near future. I have asked to be listed as inactive from DMing for the time being. I hope to resume again in late January or February when a number of factors should be calmer. I have a few quest lines that have been teased or started I would like to jump into when I return, and am hoping the break will have me refreshed to do just that.

Oni
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Valimar Dragonbane

Get better, we'll be here Oni.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Please get better! Every time I look at your status I think and pray for your health.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

theshobit

Do what you need to do and recuperate. We'll be here!  Sending lots of love and support your way, Oni.