Main Menu

We all know Arya is going to suffer these Holidays now...

Started by Arya, Dec 24, 2016, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Ladies and gentlemen,

The most scandalous secret of one admin on this server.

And my gift to you...

Happy Holidays.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Not Batman

Aha...Ahaha...YAHAHAHA! You will never live this down! You praisin' that pink? Let me get you a 'Lightish Red' Soapstone! You hate those lightish-red phantoms messing with your fun? Lemme go get you come Cracked Pink Eye Orbs.

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Cracked Pink Eye Orbs sound like the eyes of someone that woke up after a night of activity I don't want to elaborate on.

ladybug

Given your current avatar, that statement is extremely concerning.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

I once thought to myself that nail polish was a sin, that pink was meant for girls.  But now, now I'm convinced, the mere horror of it, consumes me.