Main Menu

Arya Kalarathri/Lady of Pain's Spring 2017 Status

Started by Arya, Jan 05, 2017, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hi everyone,

I should still be able to DM things, but I may not be DMing as actively as last semester (or I will need to play less; depending). This will be my last semester before my end-of-program exams and that will take priority. That, and some health issues had been creeping up in the start of the New Year that also will take priority.  

Otherwise, I should be about regularly and I have every intention to finish the quests in my quest queue at the moment. Just I might not be at the same energy as I was during the fall. And I can only apologize for that.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I know I have not been 100% these past two weeks and I am sorry for the low energy.  Fall is usually higher energy for me, as is most of winter.  So all the good energy is appreciated!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

The above goes into effect this Tuesday!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

This week is one of those weeks I warned about! Stress levels are very high so my times will be pretty sporadic. As I spent a lot of time DMing already, you might only see me a couple hours more this week after this post. Months where/when I DM more, I play less.

Sincerely,
Arya

daphne

*sending late Valentine's love Arya's way*

Arya

<3 Thank yyooouuuuu!

Hope all is well on your end. Glad to see you say hi. ^.^

Sincerely,
Arya