Main Menu

Unexpected Absence

Started by daphne, Mar 04, 2017, 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daphne

I was planning on being around the last few days and this weekend but my dad went in for a test at the hospital and it turned out he needed some additional care and so he got to stay. Lucky him. I drove down to help mom out. Not sure when he's going to be out.

Daphne

modronlove

Take care, and I hope everything turns out alright.

Arya

Please take care of yourself! Thank you for keeping us in the loop. We are not going anywhere! <3

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Mystic Warden

Take care of yourself and all the best to your family! *hugs*
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Valimar Dragonbane

Sending positive vibes to both you and your father.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

daphne

Thanks very much for the good thoughts!  Dad is doing better and coming home from the hospital tomorrow. Mom is pretty frazzled so I'm going to stay for a few days and help take care of things.

Hopefully things will work out well. Again thanks for the positive energy!

allatum

Best of luck with everything!

Arya

We are thinking about you~! Sending thoughts and prayers your way with the recent developments.

Take care of yourself, your family, and Eilira still has a soft, cozy chair waiting for her when the player can take the time to relax, too!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow