Main Menu

'Eyyyyyy, how -you- doin'?

Started by kingofaquilonia, Jun 11, 2017, 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofaquilonia

SOOOO I thought I'd poke my head in... see how many people I still recognize around here. Dust off my half-dragon

kingofaquilonia

Soooo uhhh... side note? I just tried to log in and it says I'm banned? I'm guessing this is some kind of mistake because I never did anything. I never even so much as gotten a strike from a DM on this server

kingofaquilonia

To add more information, I can select all my characters and log into the portal server and look at my items but when I try to walk forward to log into the actual server is when it gives me the banned message

trylobyte

This might have something to do with your CD Key changing, if it in fact did.  Admin will have to handle that!

kingofaquilonia

aaahhhh yes that is most likely what it is because I have a GoG version of the game now

FaeFae

Welcome back!

We have a post about this - as it is a quite common thing, so do not worry! forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?topic=921

Make sure you've gotten a unique CD Key from GoG as well, as they used to package with a genetic one and there'd be log-in issues for folks. I hear there might be a CD Key generator packaged along now, which ought to help. :)

kingofaquilonia

So based on that thread the solution is to post my GSID so a DM can unlock my CD key.

GSID: King_Of_Aquilonia

FaeFae

You will want to PM all four administrators, per the thread. Thank you!

Dismus

kingofaquilonia

Hey Dizzy whats goin' on bud

Garage Trashcan

No one wants you here, Joey Tribiani.

Not after what you did to my sister!
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich