Main Menu

A Heads Up

Started by Not Batman, Jun 23, 2017, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Batman

I will be back to DMing soon and playing full time. I had recently had a pretty bad stint after a personal tragedy which left me pretty messed up for a while. It was already a pretty stressful time before that due to a really garbage physics/science professor who is likely going to destroy my GPA (This is why you do not hire professors who barely speak english). But I done boozing myself into oblivion and will get back to trying to kill all characters again soon enough.

Mystic Warden

My condolences. :( It will get better and we will be waiting for you anytime you can join back!
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Arya

*Sends well wishes and good juju.*

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Eredruie

<3 we've missed you! Hope things are getting better & good to have you back :)

thorien

It's always good to hear that things are getting better. Stay strong and take good care!

FaeFae

I am here if you ever want to talk man, I hope things level out for you.