Main Menu

OTY's Middle Earth Scrapbook

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Oct 30, 2017, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

There won't be any spoilers posted here, just a bunch of uruk and olog shenanigans.

So in the process of scraping aside more free time for myself (which I've been successful in doing), I went on a vacation to the the greatest, most beautiful, and friendliest place in the universe.
That's right, I'm talking about Mordor.

Ogre Time Yay

"It's just a flesh wound!"

Eyyy! Look who it is! The guy who ruined my life in my FIRST VISIT TO MORDOR!

"WAZZZUUUUP!"

"No, dude, seriously, my nose itches, please stop."

Ogre Time Yay

"Well your outfit looks hot."
"... Really?... Well thanks! Yeah, I just got it yesterday, at the-"
"I mean hot as in -temperature-."

"I wish I was still alive. :D"

NO! STAHP! PLZ! ;_:

To this day, I can't bring myself to kill this guy, I feel so bad for him, so I recruited him instead. He use to be this upright, honorable uruk with a spear and shield, then I Shamed him once and he lost his fucking mind. Now the only things he says, or utters are a mix of laughs and sobbing, I feel terrible... Holy hell man... I forgot what his title use to be, something along the lines of "Ogg the Warlord". Then I Shamed him and it turned into "Ogg the Ruined".

Ogre Time Yay

This is the one and only uruk that I banished from my army, and to this day I say he deserved it. Amug of the Wind, okay so there was this really cool olog named Ur-Dag the Ogre that I wanted to recruit, he was the coolest Olog I have ever seen, his name changed from Ur-Dag the Ogre to Ur-Dag the Pit Fighter after he became a Pit Fighter champion. The first time around I accidentally killed him, but after running around and doing a few tasks I got over it. Then I get ambushed by no other than Ur-Dag the Pit Fighter, back from Cheating Death, which is a rare thing for uruk or olog to do, and on top of that his title changed from Ur-Dag the Pit Fighter to Ur-Dag the Beast! So I'm like "Okay Hyde, I'm not gonna fuck it up this time!", I have the whole situation under control, I get his health low, and the icon over his head turns green letting me know I can recruit him. Then who shows up to ruin my fucking day? Uh huh, Amug of the Wind, one of my uruks, "Don't worry boss! I'll help you!" He yells out to me, and I'm over here going "NONONONONO!" Amug runs in and delivers the final killing blow to Ur-Dag after I spent all that time getting him down that low, and kills Ur-Dag... Which was not at all what I was aiming for. So Amug is standing near me after the fight like "Did I do good, boss? :D", and in a fit of anger I grabbed him and banished him from my army. I had intended to hunt him down afterward and behead him, but he left the area entirely... It was a sad day for me.

Then after about an hour, guess who ends up cheating death AGAIN! My favorite Olog yet, and probably always will be, Ur-Dag the Beast! It was glorious, I actually managed to recruit him that time too! He had been burned and cut up so many time that in my last encounter with him before recruiting him, he removed the armor from his torso and was wearing bandages all over his scarred face, made him even more badass to me, in my honest opinion. :)

Ogre Time Yay

"Cheese!"

"Excuse me sir, I would very much appreciate it if you put me down, please."

The Uruk I put in as Overlord of the Terror Tribe.

He's a zombie uruk, how wonderful!

Ogre Time Yay

"Hey, thanks for propping my head up, bro. :)"

More proof that shields are also weapons, and not just used for defense. Hydaro would be pleased.

This mother fucker ambushed me with a squad of crossbow uruks while he stayed back and played the Lute, I love this game.

When you can take an axe to the head, but still go in to work everyday, put a smile on your face, and keep on butchering people, you're a winner.