Main Menu

IG Bulletin Board

Started by Eredruie, Dec 26, 2017, 06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eredruie

I realise this is probably more DB load, but I do think it could be nice to have a bulletin board IG that characters could post notices on (after all, we do have a scribing system where people can write notes, books, letters etc, so a bulletin board seems a natural extension.)

Of course people can use this forum for that purpose, but having a board in Arabel central and the other settlements could facilitate some extra RP. Whether that's IC recruitment for ventures/groups, selling of IC wares (potions, looted items, RP'd trade goods), and advertising services (yeah, I'm thinking of Shaan's new business ;)), and even announcements and current events that people want to share easily!

Just a thought :)

Vincent07

I'm not sure how well, or if our scribing system could be used for this, as I did not implement it, nor have I ever really looked at it.   Likely we would need to find a system for this off the vault and make it work.  
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel