Main Menu

Cormyr Miniatures!

Started by Ryoko Honda, Dec 28, 2017, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoko Honda

So I was messing with Hero Forge as it came across my desk from friends and after passing it on to Nim Elen. She came up with these!

Nim

Edge

Kestal:

Kendaku:

Made these a while back; have they added options for Wings yet? They didn't have them when I made these, hence why neither has them. Never got around to doing the rest of my characters.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

I saved these via screenshot like a hobo. Guess who?

Ryoko Honda

I think they have wings now Edge.

Jolena Ogden

Ryoko Honda Avatar
I think they have wings now Edge.
Yes, wings can be selected in the Body section, along with tails, which I see FaeFae found :)

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Did this one for Cold, for Kaleandruil. 

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

carp6

Wulgar Skullcrusher!!! found some booty!!!! ARG!!! 

Attachments:

Eredruie

Boohiss. Imgur isn't working, here's a Shaan and Cir that we made a while back. :)

heroshaan.png (173.85 KB)

herocir.png (271.01 KB)

(Yes, Shaan must have cut his hair when he was passed out. Because she would, you know.)

carp6

Taeghen taking care of business in the Semberholme! 

Attachments:

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Updated versions!

Kestal:

Kendaku:

And a new one, Megan:
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Ogre Time Yay

Hydaro

Hydio

Hyddec

Hyldrek

Hygaf Zuz

Pretty neat tool/forge/thing there. :P