Previous topic - Next topic

Kymus

Not exactly the map most people are hoping to see, though :P

Still it is quite nice:

www.realmshelps.net/faerun/pix/Cormyr_-_1479_DR_bg.jpg

I'm trying to find a similar one of the Dalelands

Kymus

Slightly on topic:

Whatever happened to that map that someone made a long time ago of our server?

I used to have a copy, and then.. poof >_<

Valimar Dragonbane

That's actually a really nice one, since the much larger maps that I've seen are soooo overwhelming.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Kymus

Yeah, certainly the best I've seen.

I was looking for a map to help with geography in journal entries and I have found this to be very helpful. Even with in game stuff it is useful.

Ebola Lola

Oooo this is great thank you !! Ive been trying to figure out the lay of the land so I can understand things better and just could never find anything that seemed to work well!

morwen

That's about the best one I've ever found anywhere.

Kymus

Ebola Lola Avatar
Oooo this is great thank you !! Ive been trying to figure out the lay of the land so I can understand things better and just could never find anything that seemed to work well!
I'm 2 for 2 Lola  8-)

This will help a lot, I think.

Kymus

Kymus

For those that like a little history with their geography:

shadows-of-the-moon.obsidianportal.com/wikis/geography

Cormyr only :\

The Red Mage

Thanks for all the research and links; this is very useful.

Kymus

More to come Red! I'd like to condense everything in to a clean post in the future.

I'm a health coach; research is my specialty ;)

Fire Wraith

Fair warning, I think that may be a 4th edition map.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Kymus

oh snap, really? Imma have to look in to this, then

Kymus

Well, nothing official, but here's a statement from the site's main page:

"Note: All information pertains to the Realms prior to 1374 DR. Information from the various novels has NOT been included, nor have the changes detailed in the 4th Edition D&D."

Of course, this doesn't mean that the picture itself may not be from a 4E source and the author was unaware. My knowledge of official stuff is very limited.

Kymus