Main Menu

Has anyone actually ever finished the NWN single player?

Started by Masque, Mar 07, 2014, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masque

It just dawned on me today that while I finished the original campaign I have never really played or tried the others and I have had this game for 10+ years! Is anyone like me or have you all finished the games single player mode?

I have, and it's got a neat ending.  If you die there, it's forever.  

Masque

Is that hordes of the Underdark or Shadows of Undertide?

I played the original campaign and the other expansions.  But, the original Campaign has that deadly final area.  

onivel

Played through the OC and both expansions to conclusion.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

morwen

I just got through the part where the howling mob lynches Desther. After that the quests where you get sent to Luskan (I think?) it started turning into a muddle of quests and each time I loaded up I couldn't remember what I was doing in this cave...  And then I discovered multiplayer.

Dark Dreams

I've finished all the single-player stuff.... 894758240985097348758923745 times. I am an addict.  :D

The Red Mage

I beat the Vanilla version, but I hated SoTU so much, that I never touched single player again. I can't play single player/ campaign games anymore in general. I need PvP or some type of online version in every game I play now. The only time I'll play single player games is when my internet goes out.

But I really liked vanilla.

shotgunbunny

I did finish them all! Although I personally think they weren't that great.
You could also play KOTOR1, since that's pretty much the original campaign but with lightsabers. ;)

misfit

Beat SoU, still in 2nd chapter of OC. But I'm also playing both of them with my kids, which is a blast.

Kymus

I played through the single player version before I touched anything online.

Vincent07

I finished the OC and each expansion as they released.  But I probably have not touched the campaigns in over 8 years.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

theshobit

Kymus Avatar
I played through the single player version before I touched anything online.
I did the same thing. I played through all three.