Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

I'm going to squish some dms together, since it's been a few quests since I last posted here.

Nova, for the grueling six hour Priya quest last week.  I think that's officially the longest single session quest that I've ever been on.  And it was fun, too!

Daphne, for all of the Ravenshadow/Moonsea/etc stuff.  I love the thought that you put into things!

RJ, ah.... honestly, no nepotism here, I swear!  I try to avoid singing up for her stuff because of the connection, so it's fun when I do get to take part every once in a while!  The Fairy Tale Theater quests have been engaging and fun (especially learning about Fairy Tales I'd never heard of before).
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Goat

Thank you to Wicked for the last couple weeks with the Harper quest lines and also the little spinoff for Theo's family background drama of awesome.  I really appreciate everything you do and have had a great time!! <3

Arya

Thank you Daphne for the hilarious invasion of the suitors.  You had everyone laughing their rears off - especially with "Casanunda."  I so hope I see him in the Arabellan square, pestering unwitting victims amongst the adventuring population. ;-)  Now that Sumest directed him there.
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

oarthias

aDM e-Dating Service - Thank you so much for the plot intro last night. Such a promising beginning to a plot / story that seems sure to bring about some interesting character developments. May the gods take pity and have mercy on the soul of the evil doer as Wolf sure as hells wont. :)

The Red Mage

oarthias Avatar
May the gods take pity and have mercy on the soul of the evil doer as Wolf sure as hells wont. :)

A challenge!

Fire Wraith

Belated thanks to Wicked for running that private quest for Eve a month back, especially for the willingness to be flexible and inventive with a certain overly demanding player (namely, myself). ;)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

jixjum

To Reality Jumper for caring and RPing on the forum.

sinisteromnibus

Thank you so much, RJ for all you've put into Tavaris' quest for the dragonsongs. I really appreciate the time and effort you've put in both in game and here on the forums, and you did an amazing job last night when the party split up. I also love that you weren't afraid to have Tavaris and company 'fail'. That fact alone adds a lot of conflict and really gives Tavaris something to think about.

You're awesome, and please don't ever stop.

Orvil

A big thanks and Hats off to Reality Jumper for Orvil's quest to end Amatheus' terror, and another thanks for the forum rp. It's been fun, and it's a great change of pace too! (This would be the appropriate time for patting yourself on the back, or a self high five.... Just saying). Thanks again

Arya

Daphne: You were completely AWESOME tonight.  Not only did you manage eight players with grace, but you gave everyone something to do on the quest and ways to shine out.  It was especially funny to see you play a bratty child for us to call a little sh*t. ;-)  
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

Major props to Nevermore for successfully running her first quest, it was a jolly good time.

Arya

Over the past week, I have been hearing there being more questage going on. I want to give mad props to all the staff for their contribution to the server. First and foremost, give yourself a pat on the back!

Also especially want to give our aDMs, FirstManDeparted and Nevermore, serious love for taking it on themselves to help the staff who were already active and getting overworked by the varied playerbase (including myself).  I look forward to future DMage from the lot of you, whether seeing it myself or hearing about it! I like hearing things going well!

Thank you everyone!

Sincerely,
Arya

Ogre Time Yay

Throwing a thanks Nevermore's way, I originally wasn't going to participate in the quest, but decided to send in Bodoc. The quest was very well done and I had a blast, thanks!

Arya

Want to thank RJ for the quest tonight! Especially since I was dealing with a lot of emotional stuff OOCly.  She was patient and dealt with the occasional times I had to take an AFK and keep things in check.  So thank you for that, and for an otherwise emotionally involved quest that ended on a good note.  Definitely could have used the good note! :-D

Sincerely,
Arya