Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

+1 to that =) It's been a pretty amazing and unexpected run.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Deleted

Kudos to  for what seemed, at first, a fun set of plots that have evolved into a highly moving, intense, character developing plotline.  (Also, kudos for handling in-character conflict in such a professional manner.)  Also, many MANY thanks for the events ran for Rhea and Kel.  I am still in awe and humbled by how thoughtful and involved the events were.

EDIT:  Also, S.O. is totally the Whedon of DMs.  He'll rip your heart out, but the events are amazing and you look forward to each one!

Thanks to  for the personal background quest for Rhea.  What started as a brainstorming session to flesh out her backstory has influenced her growth and altered the character's focus.

tarriel

Thank you,  for the ongoing excellence of Orokol's Deepgrave adventures :) 

Dark Dreams

Thank you to all the staff out there who have a decent head on their shoulders and know how to do their jobs right. Love you guys. I hope you continue to have fun with this game for years to come.  :)

valiea987

Way overdue on posting here: Thank you all! This has been the best experience I've had with NWN in over 5 years!

Thank you to for your consistent one shot stories. I absolutely adore them. I am going to miss them this summer. Every story you've done has been great, and has always filled me with a great sense of satisfaction at the end of the story. I can't wait until you have more of them! Thank you, and have a great summer!

! Your Fairy Tale Theater stories were the first real RP event experience I had on the server. I've jumped onto every other one I can because I absolutely love them! It is a fantastic way to bring stories we may know into a game we love. Exceptional idea, amazing execution. I love it! Thank you!

: Oh No! Trigger is amazing. It was the first 'serious' storyline I started up here. It has always been really heavy, with so many little Chrono Trigger references. Angelina has developed so much thanks to your great storytelling and story design. The Lucca backstory had me in tears. Thank you!

sinisteromnibus

Big thanks to for the continuation of Heart of Melting Magic on Monday. I'm really enjoying the challenges Voss is facing and look forward to what's still to come.

sinisteromnibus

I wanted to take a moment to give some major kudos to for all the work he's been putting in lately on the builder side of things. The updates to dungeons, ai, and balance have been long needed and incredibly well done. Thanks so much for all you put into the server, man.

Also a big thanks to and @belladonna for all the hard work they've done on the recent items that have gone in to flesh out the loot tables for each tier. The new items add a lot of flavor and definitely do a good job of shifting the balance of power so that players are geared and prepared for the tougher dungeons. Well done all around, builders and contributers.

thorien

I would like to thank for his Tomes of Time - The Never Necromancy quest. As I stated on the party chat, it was one of the best I've seen on CD. You gave us thrilling experience!

Darvins

nevermore for Euro-Fridays, Ears and Ears and the High Hunt all of them have been amazing with space for every char to shine, which especially on the High hunt where who would show up was up in the air till the quest started is just fantastic and amazing thank you!

sinisteromnibus

Big thanks and major kudos to @belladonna and . The event this evening introduced something to Voss that I've been wanting for ages, and it could not have been handled more perfectly.

The fact that things have come to this point shows you guys have really been watching the character and put a lot of thought and effort into challenging me as a roleplayer and really push him to his limits. Thank you so much.

I look forward to what's to come next, and I appreciate the opportunity for my character to really come into himself.

Edge

Thanks for the vote of confidence =) Just wanted to add that was there as well, handling most of the NPCs outside the main conversation and dealing with most of the side interactions.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

theshobit

Thank you for the quest, this afternoon. It was fun and I look forward to following the bread crumbs! : )

Edge

is @ admin as he was the first user on the board =)

foo

I just wanted to thank all the DMs from last night for the great quest for Tim. I enjoyed bringing Thira along.

Edge

+1! That was awesome and greatly looking forward to more from @belladonna