Main Menu

News or updates to downed server?

Started by destinysdesire, Mar 19, 2016, 06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

... I could charge $5 a LETO.  $10 for an exotic race?  :P

destinysdesire

If it meant instant approval? Sure!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Dismus

ladybug

*slides ten bucks through the mail slot* I'll be playing myself a prismatic dragon who is the true heir to Cormyr.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

That's gonna need a little extra for the backstory approval.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

*slips a twenty through* It's just a heavily altered rendition of the Fresh Prince theme song. That works, right?
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Dismus

*slips $10 more dollars so Lady doesn't get it*

Edge

I smell bidding war! Do I hear thirty?!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

ladybug

Thirty, and I won't submit a sanctified halfling minotaur with DD levels.
SDM Sto Helit

Edge

Arya

...That one did not even have the backstory and depth to even consider approving it.

Bloody twinks...

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Garage Trashcan

Hey now, Microtransactions done right are just fine.

See: Team Fortress 2, DOTA2
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

onivel

*passes a Benny*

Thanks for approving Slugnuts my Half Celestial Half Fiend Kobold Ninja Samurai Monk.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

FaeFae

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit