Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

I still use this song for testing speakers for their full range when shopping.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

yeah.. memory lane continues... used to blast this on my JL Audios in the back of my '78 Trans Am at after game parties
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

onivel

Great song and an amazing video for its day.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

The Red Mage

From the best live performer out there right now.

Boots

Big into these guys right now, girl powah and all that shit..

Arya

This song, Cry by Two Steps from Hell/Thomas Bergersen, is exactly the music I imagine playing in the background while Zaeth, Daeatria, Alakton, Valar, Kelendel, Jarlyn, and Jaylithel proceed with the rescue mission going on in-game. :-D 

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel