Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

I want to thank someone that I do not think I have thanked enough in this thread (though if I had not did so at least once already, someone please shoot me)...

I have known you for practically eight years of my time on Cormyr Dalelands (pretty much my active years). Our current plots for character concepts and the amount of energy you put into keeping up with my roleplay is more than appreciated (I know I can be intimidating sometimes!). Current collaboration both on DM side and player side just makes me realize I have not conveyed enough gratitude to you. All of our back and forth these past few weeks has been truly a gift. So, thank you for that.

The same goes for , , and for .

I also wish to give this thanks to...

You had been missed, are missed, and will be missed for however long you are gone. I know life comes first, but you had been one of the more memorable RP partners I had. Eilira still has a place in Daeatria's heart, and perhaps one reason why she had not truly fallen into darkness.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Thank you all for the RP during the Tenebrous Hill! It was amazing teamwork, and people of different motivations working on the same goal.

I also look forward to more roleplay with you all! <3 

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

FaeFae

I really enjoyed the character interactions between the folks on the Burnt Offerings quest. It was engaging as the plot itself, which was awesome all around. I'm really glad I could take part in it. :)

Arya

For the players during the first part of the Closure Plotline:

Awesome teamwork and I look forward to more! It was fun seeing everyone interact, and also react to environmental dangers as much as actual harmful creatures.

Everyone else:

Ciraeth (  ). A lot of the roleplay recently has thrown Daeatria off her groove, and had serious long-term character development consequences for her. Thank you for that! It has been fun and I look forward to more!

The Taures ( , , , ). Thank you for the roleplay lately. Especially as there was an estranged relationship between some of our toons for a while, only recently having been worked on.

Jezra ( ). Thank you very much for the roleplay between Daeatria and Jezra. They are not as often as I would like due to our conflicts, but they are memorable and have had their impact. 

Sarah Anvilsmasher ( ). It was fun seeing little Sarah all grown up and interacting with Alyssana! She is such a well played eighteen year old, haha!

Cylanduril Miritar. I will say I am actually happy that you are playing him, Ryoko! Everyone gets to see a different style of doing things with him, and I find it nice when someone can play an elven male. Even if he sometimes seems such a romantic. ;-) 

Eroths. It has been interesting seeing them mother some of the other elves about. 

Zaeth ( ). It has been fun seeing how Zaeth and Daeatria have evolved as characters, and how they are often switching roles from frenemies to occasional needed alliances against a greater evil - to cold war intrigue dialogues. 

Rhea and Kelendel (@belladonna and ). I miss you guys a lot. These two were major anchors to Daeatria in all of her growth and development. When we play together, it is certainly a gift. 

Nayu (). As with Rhea and Kelendel, Nayu has kept a beacon of light for Daeatria. Even in her worse moments. Thank you for having contributed so much to her story! 

ladybug

@belladonna

I really enjoyed watching the group's interactions on the investigation last night. There was a lot of good lateral thinking and handling of NPCs, and you worked very well together. It's a pleasure to DM for you guys.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Prism

Cheers to all who RPed with me in the Wharbling Seraph tonight. First real RP i've gotten involved in, and it was nice to be able to tell stories and roleplay again.

Mystic Warden

Joining to that a big thank you to the players of Fenix, Blackhair, Mista, Jerika, Roarke, and Amaiss! It was a while since I had such a great fun RPing! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

FaeFae

Thank you everyone who roleplayed with me tonight - I haven't been feeling the best, and it pretty much wrapped up the year on a nice note. I had fun. Thank you!

bknuckles

A small thanks to those that have been interacting with Ptolema these past couple'f weeks. It's been plenty enjoyable.

Eredruie

Shout out to those who have interacted with my newest elfer Veryn Daeryllar today. She's one of those "I always fancied trying this concept" kind of characters that I wasn't sure was going to work, but she's just come alive this afternoon/evening thanks to some lovely chats, meetings, and ventures. Looking forward to more :)

theshobit

Thanks to those who have interacted with Paislyn. It has been a blast!

Eredruie

Shoutout to  and  from Veryn and Shaan respectively for delicious character development. You are great <3

Arya

I want to give a shout out for all the players who participated in my Euro-friendly storyline thus far. It is nice to be able to not only give life to the daytime hours once a month, but also to give another chance for those with weird schedules time to chill.

Thank you for your energy!

Sincerely,
Arya

Darvins

So I want to thank everyone who came to the naked fun time party last night, otherwise known as the Budding, especially Eredruie who managed to bring three chars in the course of several hours. *snicker* but everyone who attended thank you, this was by the far the wildest wild elf party Iyanna has led. I blame the Dark Desires I think the Fey slipped it into everyones drink

Arya

This is why Iyanna should not trust fey,   . ;-) Careful what you ask for in your quest requests! Mwahahahahaha.

On that note: thank you everyone who has been roleplaying with me lately. It really has been a treat.       with Ciraeth, and       via Shaan and       with Kaleandruil especially. Daeatria's had some curve balls thrown at her recently and it has been a blast seeing how she develops as a result.

I also want to thank the Ravenshadows (      , especially; then Celithrareng [played by      ] and Solferathal [      ]). It has been fun seeing how Daeatria adjusts to still being a family member while transitioning away from being the heiress. It is especially interesting seeing how her role has developed as a result, and her influences still there but in a slightly different way now! Also want to thank the Taures for trying to include the Ravenshadows a little more in their family roleplay, as difficult as it is for the two elven families to have such sometimes! (  ,  ,   - talking to you!)

I also want to thank       (playing Harmon) for some of the recent roleplay with Daeatria and Kaleandruil. It feels as if they are about to get to an action stage of their own pertaining to some stray fey'ri threats happening away from the Dalelands scene. Suffice to say, it is nice Daeatria is helping her kin away from elven territories - in her own way.

Last but not least, thank you all folks for the mercenary activity your characters involved with one of mine (      ,     ,      ,      ,      ,      ,      , and more). I look forward to more development!

Of course, I want to thank everyone for being awesome and good to each other. I cannot tell you how much everyone's awesomeness has contributed to me sticking with Cormyr Dalelands, and keeping life in the place.

Sincerely,
Arya