Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Thank you  for giving Celeb/Melody a incredibly satisfying and meaningful conclusion to their "Creating Magic" plot. And thank you to everyone who helped us on our quest, and who came to participate and watch! <3

Melody

Thank you for everything, Nok! You're amazing!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Rei Jin

Thanks to Inkish and Blackheart for the two DM events I've been on in the last seven days; I've greatly enjoyed myself

Arya

A shout out to for their work as a DM tonight. Not only did he take on a very, very challenging sort of realm of lore but managed to handle a large crowd of players in one spot! My heart was with you all the way. Good work! I look forward to playing in your events!

Best wishes,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

canticleofcocytus

Seconded. Well done and thanks for all the hard work,

Well done, Blackheart.  Sorry I left early.  Hope you enjoy yourself :)

kingofaquilonia

Blackheart is the soul of this server. Cannot say how much I appreciate the work this dude has done. Wish I had the words. Don't burn out man, love everything you do.

Embra

Thank you to the staff that imported my old characters. I greatly appreciate it! ?

Xaerien

Melody

I want to thank  for being such an amazing, amazing DM. The entire Into the Mist(a) plotline was absolutely superb and some of the most fun I've ever had on CD. Thank you for making such a compelling series of villains, Draven and Kul'Tan especially! You really are a masterful storyteller and I'm grateful that you're on CD.
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

ironmaid

I want to thank everyone here who has RP'd with my characters and all the DMs for the great fun and events. Schedules are so demanding but yet there they all are! So thank you, our time here has been wonderful so far.  ^.^

Galena

A massive thanks to for Nola's personal quest yesterday! It was pitch perfect for her, and will do a lot to help build her story going forward. Couldn't be happier with it!

Fox²

A really big thank you and eternal love to for always being around for me to bounce all of my silly plot ideas off on -- it's great to get a second opinion on ideas I'm mulling over! I also want to thank Bushy for all his assistance Co-DMing with me recently in the Search and Destroy Keryth'Keryn'Suoress group plotline.

A big big big thankyou to for inviting me along on their big elf plotline. I had immense fun plotting and planning with you, and learned a lot from doing these events for the group you handed to me.

I also want to thank for his continued training and availability in answering all sorts of questions. As well as occasionally being awake at odd hours to supervise. ^^

Some love for too! Even though we haven't done anything topside together, your presence and constant push on Diana with dice rolls and questions during the Search and Destroy group plotline really encouraged me to be creative and to do my best. Thank you! <3

And I should also mention my appreciation to . I had fun in the recent Helm's Little One's quest. I felt like I had a lot of freedom to try different things on Katarina. I loooooooove that you let her fly! :D
Retired.

canticleofcocytus

Big thanks to for the event yesterday. It was a lot of fun, and even though we were pressed for time and didn't get to completely wrap things up, I'm looking forward to the next part! Thanks for all your hard work.