Main Menu

Flooded Apartment

Started by sinisteromnibus, Oct 04, 2015, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinisteromnibus

Clockwork and I are going to be away for at least a few days. Our apartment is underwater. We're safe and reasonably comfortable in a hotel. We'll update friends via Skype.

Kymus

Eek! I hope you guys can recover ok and there isn't much damage >_<

Autumn

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Nevermore

Not good at all. Glad you are all safe though as that is what is important.

valiea987

I think if my place ever flooded, people would see me carrying my tower out above my head...

I hope it all gets drained soon! Glad you all got out safely.

Kymus

valiea987 Avatar
I think if my place ever flooded, people would see me carrying my tower out above my head...    
It's nice to see that some people value the important things in life

sinisteromnibus

I saved both our towers, 2 monitors, and 2 tvs.

chrysma

How're the munchkins holding up?

Autumn

thats it I am building a weather control device!

sinisteromnibus

Everyone's fine. Now that the scary part is over, the kids have relaxed.

Deleted

Glad to hear you're all safe.  Wish I could help more!

Fire Wraith

Holy crap - glad to hear you guys are okay.

Hope the insurance company doesn't drag its feet on getting things paid off, too!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

foo

Joaquin
This is why you can't have nice things sinister.

sinisteromnibus

Insurance isn't covering us after all. Applied for aid with FEMA, but don't know how long it will be before we're settled in somewhere. They're demolishing our building.